Sunday, March 28, 2010

Next Week's Playlist

Simply Irresistible – Robert Palmer
Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
I Don’t Wanna Be in Love – Good Charlotte
I’m Not Okay – My Chemical Romance
Livin’ La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
The Boys of Summer – The Ataris
Fast Cars & Freedom – Rascal Flatts
Tubthumping – Chumbawamba
This Ain’t No Thinkin’ Thing – Trace Adkins
Naturally – Selena Gomez
Break Your Heart – Taio Cruz
Man, I Feel Like a Woman – Shania Twain
Chelsea Dagger – Fratellis
The Safety Dance – Men Without Hats
Vertigo – U2
With You – Chris Brown
Float On – Modest Mouse
We Will Become Silhouettes – The Postal Service
The Engine Driver – The Decemberists
The Back of Your Hand – Dwight Yoakam

There were a couple of songs I wanted to put on the playlist this week, but they'll just havce to wait for next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment